Enhancing Learning – Next Generation Learning Spaces at Monash University, Melbourne
We made this video for sharing some of the great ideas Monash University is implementing in its next generation of learning spaces.
Here are some of the key ideas:
- The amount of space needed for an effective collaborative learning space.
- How technology helps make classrooms flexible.
- A variety of furniture and seating arrangements give students a choice in where they sit and how they interact with the class.
- Integrating informal learning opportunities into the design creates a learning precinct.
- One institution’s next-generation learning space is different to everyone else’s.
Further details on these projects can be found here.https://dsarch.com.au/portfolio/next-generation-learning-environments/