We have extensive experience in laboratory/research/science projects having undertaken a range of projects for universities, government departments and institutions. Our experience includes:
- Specialist research laboratories for The Howard Florey Institute, The University of Melbourne, The National Serology Reference Laboratory and Monash University
Dental Clinics for Adelaide University, Department of Health, The University of Melbourne and Nillumbik Health.
- Teaching laboratories for the University of Melbourne, Monash University and Melbourne Polytechnic (NMIT).
- Animal Houses for Department of Primary Industries, Monash University, the University of Melbourne and the Howard Florey Institute.
- Dental teaching clinics for The University of Melbourne, Adelaide University and Ballarat Health Services.
We have specialist knowledge of:
- AS2243 Laboratory Code.
- AS2982 Laboratory Construction Code.
- AS1386 Clean Rooms.
- AQIS requirements.
- OGTR certification and processes.
- PC2 and PC3 containment rooms.
- QC1 and QC2 animal containment facilities.
We work closely with specialist services engineers and the users to understand the use and classifications of the laboratories and the integration and coordination of the specialist equipment.
In addition to research laboratories we have also completed a range of teaching laboratories including:
- Chemistry Learning Lab, a prototype collaborative laboratory for teaching chemistry.
- Sciences teaching precinct for Deakin University which will provide over 300 seats across 6 laboratories, including Physiology, Chemistry, Life Sciences, Biology and a general PC2 teaching laboratory. These laboratories have been designed to provide an equal experience for all the students and are rich in audio visual services.